- Bone chewing: Remembering why its important to supervise your dog.
- Pet insurance. It exists! And can be a life saver for pet owners who can't afford emergency vet bills on their own.
- Remember to keep your dog cool in hot temperatures!
- Xylitol toxcity: Some sugar-free chewing gum and foods may be toxic to your dog
- “Raisin” Awareness: A common food you might not have known is potentially toxic to your dog.
- What do you do when an off-leash dog charges at you and your dogs?
- Reiterating the importance of supervising your dog and financially preparing for when they get sick or injured
- Off-leash dog charges at my dogs. Again.
Play it Safe
Here are some links to posts I've done on topics related to dog safety: