While I was sitting in my room writing the previous post, something else happened that reminded me of another doggy lesson: it’s always a good idea to supervise your dog when they’re playing with and chewing on toys!
Halo was engaging in one of her favorite activities,
chewing on a bone, when I heard a CRACK! I turned around to find that
she had snapped a huge, sharp chip off her bone! I immediately took the
bone pieces away, and seeing as the bone is now too sharp for her to
safely chew on, it is now destined for the trash.
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Bone chewing: Remembing why its important to supervise your dog.
- What's in a name? Treats of course! Here are som...
- Putting your dog on a "belt" can be helpful when y...
- Tips on brushing your dog's teeth.
- Nylabones: for dogs who love to chew.
- Training tips for some bad doggy behavior: Jumping...
- A fun dog activity: Newmans Own brand treats + Hol...
- Halo graduates!
- Pet insurance. It exists! And can be a life save...
- Keeping the peace: a lesson on dog body language.
- Bone chewing: Remembing why its important to super...
- Cleaning Halo's ears for the first time.
- ▼ May (11)