- Dogs and humans: dealing with the communication barrier.
- A dog’s instinct to chase can be used to your advantage.
- Keeping the peace: a lesson on dog body language.
- Halo graduates!
- Training tips for some bad doggy behavior: Jumping
- What's in a name? Treats of course! Here are some training tips on how to teach your dog its name!
- Communicating with dogs: making “sense” of things.
- Happy training for happy tails: "Don't Shoot the Dog" discusses the merits of positive reinforcement and clicker-training
- How to deal with some bad doggy behavior: playing tug with the leash while on a walk!
- Running with Leo and Halo: the perfect running buddy sometimes takes time and training!
- Dog potty training tips: try a crate!
- Walkin' Easy with the Easy Walk Harness
- Train your dog and keep your fingers, too! Tips on how to teach your dog to take a treat nicely.
- Humpty hump and canine hierarchy.
- What do you do when an off-leash dog charges at you and your dogs?
- The Woes of Leopold, a cautionary tale: One Dog's Fear of Inanimate Objects
- Frustrated by a non-stop, stubborn sniffer? I may have a solution for you.
Training and Behavior
Here's a list of the posts on Leopold's Crate that are related to training and behavior: